Dentists in Aledo, Dr. Deborah Romack and Dr. Garrett Mulkey, offer dental services to care for the preventive, cosmetic and restorative needs of their patients. From hygienic cleanings and all-porcelain crowns to Invisalign clear aligners and mini dental implants, no dental team serves patients better than Cosmetic & Family Dentistry.
Your Aledo Dentist Keeps Smiles Strong
Prevention is foundational to good dentistry and long-lasting smiles. Dr Deborah Romack and Dr.Garrett Mulkey ask to see their patients every 6 months for hygienic cleanings and oral exams.
The dentist looks for tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, bite problems and the condition of restorations such as fillings. The skilled dental hygienist gently cleans away plaque and tartar to prevent cavities and periodontal disease. If warranted, the team takes digital X-rays to assess for hidden decay and root and bone health. Intraoral photography adds the video element to examinations, uncovering problems invisible to the naked eye.
For each patient, whatever the age, the dentist develops a personalized treatment plan, including the restorative procedures which may be necessary. The doctor delivers:
- Tooth-colored, metal-free fillings for seamless cavity repair
- Dental implants restorations and mini dental implants for superior tooth replacement
- Fixed bridgework and full or partial dentures (including implant-supported appliances)
- Non-surgical periodontal scaling to heal infected gums
- Root canal therapy for abscessed or fractured teeth
- Tooth extraction when all else fails
- Complete orthodontic care, including early interceptive treatment for kids and Invisalign clear aligners for older teens and adults
The dentists goes the extra mile to evaluate and treat TMJ, or temporomandibular joint dysfunction, and also snoring, a common symptom of health-threatening sleep apnea. And, of course, the entire team prioritizes emergency treatment of severe toothaches and knocked out or injured teeth.
Beautify Your Smile
Dentistry is both a science and an art. Dr. Romack and Dr. Mulkey desire that your teeth and gums function well and look attractive. Their precise cosmetic dental services include:
- Customized porcelain veneers to disguise dark stains, chips, cracks and shape irregularities
- Sinsational and Zoom! professional teeth whitening to quickly and safely remove years of stains resulting from smoking, dark beverages and foods
- Composite resin bonding to fill in small gaps, chips and other tooth defects
- Smile makeovers and full-mouth reconstructions
Do You Want Great Dental Care?
If you are not sure what dentist to see in the Aledo area, trust the experience, skill and patient-centered care at Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. The doctors will evaluate your smile needs and aesthetic goals, offering you the best treatments suited for your teeth and gums. The results will be optimal health and a bright smile. Contact Drs. Romack and Mulkey office staff today. Ask about the $162 new patient special and money off orthodontic care.